Distributor Web Sites from Sourcing City
Skin Site | Your Own Web Site, Powered by Sourcing City for Your Customers to Use:
Your Website, Your Brand, Our Database - exclusive to Sourcing City customers!
Our distributor web sites are a template driven solution that is rebranded using your logo, colour palette and font. The site provides your customers the ability to search a Database of over 100,000 products allowing them to find their own creative product ideas, view products with you at the same time and generate enquiries to you.
A professional website will help you to enhance your sales offering and create order opportunities.
Key Features (View a demo click here)
- Features your own corporate branding & colours.
- Features end user guide prices for your customer to view.
- Offers over 70,000 products for your customers to choose from.
- Generate enquiries from new customers on the web.
- Full back office CMS to give you full front-end control (Home, News, Case Studies, Testimonials etc)
- Give your customers the option to search for their own ‘creative product ideas’.
- Your customers can find their own product ideas & send you the enquiries directly.
- Your website is not designed to replace the creative services you offer, but just to enhance your sales offering & create order opportunities.
- Add Bestsellers/Special Offers/New Products to your Home Page.
- Fully responsive for all smartphones and tablets.
Top Client Websites
Your Website, Their Brand, Our Database
- Create a personally branded website for your biggest clients.
- You certainly have top clients you want to tie in forever, so give them their own 'unique' sourcing website.
- Add to this your current 'personal service' & keep your competitors out!
Your Selling Points to the client:
- Your Client Site will have over 70,000 products for you to choose from.
- Use the site to search for ‘creative product ideas’.
- Send enquiries via the site.
- Help control regional spends and suppliers used.
- Purchasing | Procurement are able to see all enquiries/requests made via the site.
- Be kept up to date with all the latest products.
- The opportunity to group enquiries together.